• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Change title of tos and Privacy page from admin panel.

mkerala

👽 Chevereto Freak
I really like the new feature of creating tos and privacy pages from admin panel.

I edited the example tos and privacy page from admin panel to add the required content. But pages title still show as Example page. I couldn't find an option to edit the title unless I edit the php page.

Another issue is when I select about -> Terms of Service, it opens in new tab. But the privacy page opens in same tab.

Could you guide me how to correct this?

Site: http://gifyu.com

Yes, I went Dashboard > Settings > Pages and edit the default example TOS page and put my new source code. But the page title still shows "Example page - Terms of Service" and it opens in new tab instead of same page.

Yes I double checked and confirmed. The title I have given is "Terms of service", but still the page shows "Example page - Terms of Service".

Found the open in new tab option and fixed it.

Back