• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

cant upload image - access denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tested and upload works fine for me. Do you still have issues?

sometime its work fine with firefox. i try open new browser using chrome. issue still happen. cant login login showing
Request denied
You either don't have permission to access this page or the link has expired.

I meant the server error_log file, if you don't know how to get that file send me FTP access to inbox@chevereto.com and I will check it for you.

Last edited:
Sessions aren't working properly for that website. As you may check, Chevereto sets an "auth_token" string on first session load (you can check it in the HTML source code), which must keep the same value all over that session. In your case, pikmu.com session is changing from first load to subsequent requests, meaning that Chevereto doesn't allow those requests because the auth_token isn't valid.

You will have to refer to your hosting provider and tell them that maybe there is a bad setting in cache related to PHP sessions.

Sadly this needs to be fixed at server layer, Chevereto can't fix this. By the way, in the upcoming new version this issue will be detected and the script will halt execution until this is fixed. Just warning you to ask your server support to fix this before the next release.

i quote your reply above to arvixe team support.
here is reply.

Hello,

Thank you for the update.
Can you provide us the steps to replicate and check the issue further from our side.

Simon M
Technical Operations Officer

1. Clear all cookies or start a new private browsing
2. Open the target website and fetch the source code (F12 or right click "view source code")
3. In the source code find auth_token, it will appear like auth_token="<random string>"
4. Now open another page, like /signup and do steps 2 + 3. If you see a different auth_token value then there is a problem with PHP Session storage. The auth_token value must be the same.

This has already happened in another Arvixe server, and the issue was an aggressive cache setting. I believe that it was memcache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back