• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Can't save Medium image fixed dimension for height?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ijayen

Chevereto Member
Can't save to the following option: Trying to save Medium thumbnails to height of 250px:

cantsaveheightpx.jpg

Just upgraded was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem?

Last edited:
I'm able to save height 250px in the demo. Did you manually upgrade?

Hello Rodolfo,

There's no error message displayed. When I set the dimensions to 250px and click "save", I can see it's saved! But when you reload the page, the setting goes back to my default of 500px.

I don't mind giving you Admin access so you can take a look, it's a weird bug.

Admin access won't be enough. You will need to send me FTP access. Most likely there is a cache somewhere but I can't be sure yet.

inbox@chevereto.com

Thank you, I have sent the information to that email titled:

"iJayen (User ID: XXXX) FTP & CHV Admin acesss"

Thank you Rodolfo! Man that was quick, the issue seems to be resolved now I can save my own custom dimensions! :cool: That was incredibly quick.

Question, will this still be an issue if in the future I wish to do a install on another domain?

No, it won't be an issue. I've patched the release already so if you download again everything will work as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back