• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Can't remove old logo file

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeyEFENDİ

Chevereto Member
Goruntu002fd85c.jpg

I did that, but not
Then the permission that you placed is wrong. In old servers you need to use chmod 777, in anything else you will be fine just by running Apache or nginx with owner permissions.

Then the permission that you placed is wrong. In old servers you need to use chmod 777, in anything else you will be fine just by running Apache or nginx with owner permissions.
Sorry not understand ?

I did 777.

But the error continues

Try to manually remove the old /content/images/system/<file>. Most likely the file is not with the same permission as the folder so the script can't touch it.

I found the problem.
/ install.php data is not added to the database.

So does not update the database.

New rows are not inserted.

You may need to edit the setting value (example logo.svg) before it will allow you upload... Leaving it null doesn't seem to work.

Check for logo_image, logo_vector, favicon_image, etc. in chv_settings

Yeah, my problem was exactly the same. Those settings aren't in my database, so I manually edit version of chevereto to 3.2.1 from phpmyadmin, then put install.php and app/install to /web folder and run install.php. Now the those settings are in my db. After that I run update to 3.2.3. Now all looks good. Logo can be changed and all looks good.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back