• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Can't perform automatic update to 3.7.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkerala

👽 Chevereto Freak
Can't perform automatic update to 3.7.2. I am getting following error.

PHP ZipArchive class is not enabled in this server

I have enabled zip by adding extension=zip.so to php.ini. Also http://gifyu.com/info.php shows zip is enabled.

Please advise.

If you get that error then the lib isn't there and the PHP info doesn't show zip enabled. It shows zlib and some other similar libs but not "zip".

Just installed libphp-pclzip, but still no use.

What value I need to check in php.info to see if zip is enabled?

Installed zziplib-bin and added zip extension support. Still getting same error.

Not sure what has changed, I was able to do Auto update without issues before 3.7.2.

You don't have the ZIP library. Check this picture:

ZIPOK.JPG

You have ZIP when it reads ZIP in the title section, not in the description. You don't have PHP ZIP in that server.

Yep, php zip was missing. Installed and updated successfully. I think the zip was removed when I installed PHP 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back