• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Can't install on server..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GujuMafia1

Chevereto Member
I am trying to install this script to my site. I moved all my files over from the chevereto folder and I keep getting this error on my homepage.

error.png

Last edited:
The error says that the database credentials are wrong. Open app/settings.php and fix it.

app/settings.php is only used in production, this means that is in your website not in the download .zip. Most likely the database credentials needs to be updated or permissions must be granted (that is something that you have to do in your MySQL server).

Last edited:
I am trying to set this up from the beginning. I followed the procedure to upload all the files in the cheveroto folder then simply go to the site and I would go through the install process but instead this is what happens from the beginning.. How else would I go about installing this to my site. Wouldn't MySQL information be setup during install (which I can't even do to begin with)?

Send me FTP details and I will test the MySQL credentials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back