• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Can't delete users

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooticus

Chevereto Noob
I am thinking of buying but i can't easily delete user accounts? Have tried 3 separate fresh installs all having the same issue. Just tells me an error has occured. Looking at the errors, a class is missing from the source. Is this a know issue with the free version? Can i expect it to be fixed if i buy it?

Debug it and try to fix it on your own, here: https://chevereto.com/docs/debug

Remember that the free edition doesn't include support so please don't expect any additional help. If you pay, I must at least take a look and share my findings with you.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Not looking for support. Just wanting to know whether this is a bug fixed in the paid version. As free releases are every 6 months as opposed to every 1 month for paid.

I don't think is a bug, this is the first report about this and the current Chevereto Free version is quite old already.

Excuse you, but this no support for free edition concept is something you seriously need to re-evaluate. I very much would like to purchase this software, but I'm not giving you a dime for something that is broken and if you're not going to help fix what is clearly a problem with your software. Then I will wait for something that does work and give my business to them. Now, the problem I am having is that I can not delete a single user, one that I make or one that registers. The other problem is that the password protect for albums does not allow albums to show up at all. What is the point of password protecting an album if no one can see it to access at all? You help me fix these problems and I will be more than happy to purchase a multi license.

I'm sorry but my priority is V4 and second to that is the actual paid edition which will get some new features and patches while I keep working on V4.

At this time the business model is under the commercial proprietary umbrella and there's no support for the free edition. If you don't like that then don't buy it. The business model will change in the future to a full Open Source business model but until then this will remain the same.

Keep in mind that Chevereto-Free comes "as-is", that's the price you pay. The return that I get from that product is next to nothing, remember that this is a business so I focus in the stuff that gets me more return.

Sorry if the free edition has that stuff, but at this time I won't rush any patch or even provide support for it.

I'm sorry but my priority is V4 and second to that is the actual paid edition which will get some new features and patches while I keep working on V4.

At this time the business model is under the commercial proprietary umbrella and there's no support for the free edition. If you don't like that then don't buy it. The business model will change in the future to a full Open Source business model but until then this will remain the same.

Keep in mind that Chevereto-Free comes "as-is", that's the price you pay. The return that I get from that product is next to nothing, remember that this is a business so I focus in the stuff that gets me more return.

Sorry if the free edition has that stuff, but at this time I won't rush any patch or even provide support for it.
—————————————————————

Edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't tolerate shitposting. No one insulted you so take your attitude somewhere else. Hope you can find some software that suits your needs.

a12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back