• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Cant delete unwanted accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyan

Chevereto Noob
Not filling the support template.
Can someone please advise,,

I cant delete any account once is created

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 1.13.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 1.13.49 PM.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 12
No one is helping you because you totally dished the support template and kicked your desperate message right in. Support is community provided and you aren't making the process any easier. The template aims to make the support request more relevant and informative so you can get FASTER help.

The thing that is most missed here is the error_log entries. Don't panic, apply debug mode 3 and show us the log entries related to the thing caused issued.

https://chevereto.com/docs/debug

P.D. Try to understand that people here helps only on good will, not to earn some badge or to show of skills. This community is plain and simple good old folks helping each other just because helping others make you a better person.

Thanks for kind reply. I only trying to figure out what system I want buy. That will work for my needs. anyway here is error_log..

Text file I found in main folder https://www.boyan.es/travel
If you need anything else, let me know

Please advise

Thanks

Attachments

• error_log.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 1
PHP Fatal error: Class 'CHV\Notification' not found in /home/boyan2/public_html/travel/app/lib/classes/class.user.php on line 402
CHV\Notification shouldn't be called, this is a bug present in the Free edition that I noticed just now.

This should be removed:
Code:
            // Remove related notifications tied to this user (follows)
            Notification::delete([
                'table'        => 'users',
                'user_id'    => $user['id'],
            ]);

Please note that Chevereto-Free is not bug free and as it is updated each 6 months, lots of bugs gets carried over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back