• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Can't delete shapes via FTP

kispervn

Chevereto Member
After performing the operation to delete the image and receive a successful message, but when logging into ftp the image file remains and has not disappeared after performing the deletion using the admin account

Tôi đã thực hiện lệnh cron vào máy chủ của tôi
* * * * * IS_CRON = 1 / usr / bin / php /var/www/html/chevereto.loc/public_html/cron.php
Các bác sĩ cho biết thêm: but still can not fix.
Check logs id it's giving any errors when it executes cron.php it could be that it's saying permission denied since chmod must be 666 or 777.

What is the server? Shared? VPS? other? Operating system? how are you executing the cron?
My server uses centos 7 operating system I'm cron it with the command: crontab -e and save it again with the command : * * * * * IS_CRON =1 /usr/bin/php /home/cddos.net/anhsieuviet.com/cron.php >/dev/null 2>&1

OK this may sound silly but I assume the command looks like this,
* * * * * IS_CRON = 1 /usr/bin/php /var/www/html/chevereto.loc/public_html/cron.php
and not with the extra spaces,
/ usr / bin / php

Also what happens if you run it from a terminal?

Also try this from a terminal

IS_CRON=1 /usr/bin/php /var/www/html/chevereto.loc/public_html/cron.php >/dev/null 2>&1 >> /var/www/html/chevereto.loc/public_html/cron.log 2>&1

This will write a log to /public_html/ called cron.log

Mine looks like this
Processing storageDelete
Processing cleanUnconfirmedUsers
Processing tryForUpdates
Processing deleteExpiredImages
Processing removeDeleteLog

OK this may sound silly but I assume the command looks like this,
* * * * * IS_CRON = 1 /usr/bin/php /var/www/html/chevereto.loc/public_html/cron.php
and not with the extra spaces,
/ usr / bin / php

Also what happens if you run it from a terminal?

Also try this from a terminal

IS_CRON=1 /usr/bin/php /var/www/html/chevereto.loc/public_html/cron.php >/dev/null 2>&1 >> /var/www/html/chevereto.loc/public_html/cron.log 2>&1

This will write a log to /public_html/ called cron.log

Mine looks like this
IS_CRON=1 /usr/bin/php /home/cddos.net/anhsieuviet.com/cron.php
Composer detected issues in your platform:

Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 7.3.0". You are running 7.1.33.

PHP Fatal error: Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 7.3.0". You are running 7.1.33. in /home/cddos.net/anhsieuviet.com/app/vendor/composer/platform_check.php on line 24

is there a way to fix it without upgrading the server ?

Run 'php -v' in terminal
PHP 7.1.33 (cli) (built: Nov 22 2019 11:40:51) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.1.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader + ionCube24 v10.3.9, Copyright (c) 2002-2019, by ionCube Ltd.
with Zend OPcache v7.1.33, Copyright (c) 1999-2018, by Zend Technologies
image.png

Last edited:
Back