• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Can't connect to %s

Version
Website URL
https://site.pictures
PHP version
Database driver
MariaDB
Database version
Web browser
Safari

Andy

Chevereto Member
Attention: No official support is provided in Community Help. If you want official support go to Tech Support.

When I tried to update from the Dashboard, it keeps failing like this:

v3.20.10 to v3.20.11

CB5C0D09-8234-4EBF-A7CB-BBE14A147617.png

I'm having the same issue. I have a licensed version so I even tried a manual update and it tells me to update php - but I already have the latest version of php 7.4 (contacted the data center - they verified).
Is your site behind cloudflare ?

Edit/Update: After multiple attempts it finally worked - I think it may have been an issue with cloudflare.
Now that it worked and the latest update is installed I'm getting error

Missing gd format(s).​

Last edited:
My site would not update from the dashboard either but I have been fighting with the site since it has been moved. I have most of that sorted I think now.
Having said that, I had no issues updating manually so at least it will update. Not sure if its an actual bug or an issue in mine since the move.

Most of the cases are incorrect server setup, as I never faced issues in upgrading all the time. And the only time I had an issue is when actually there is an error with POSIX and no other.

So you guys have to configure the environment properly and so all these error will go away.

Most of the cases are incorrect server setup, as I never faced issues in upgrading all the time. And the only time I had an issue is when actually there is an error with POSIX and no other.

So you guys have to configure the environment properly and so all these error will go away.
Last update I did not have issues either.

This time I will chock it up to hosting changes and the like but with my new host most every detail is much improved. I am on shared for now since this is a hobby but may move everything to my dedicated server in the future since I have more storage space than I can likely ever use. Bandwidth will be the fun one.

Point is for me, I see others having had an issue and it might be nothing however if it is at least its been mentioned.

The HTTP update has become unreliable for the current size of the application files (20355 files including vendor) in the short lifespan of your max_execution_time.

The system tries to hack this by increasing that time, but that won't work for all systems. If you get this issue is a sign of your server not being capable to handle the load of the HTTP-based update process.

The system tries to hack this by increasing that time, but that won't work for all systems. If you get this issue is a sign of your server not being capable to handle the load of the HTTP-based update process.
Makes sense, I am running 7 websites on a VPS with 1GB ram 🤣

Last edited:
Back