• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Cannot upload multi file (Cloudflare)

Status
Not open for further replies.
error204885.png

When i upload a file, it's better but
I cannot upload multi file one times.

Please view picture.

http://uphinhso.net

Thank you

Must be CF agressive cache issues. Always when updating Chevereto re-cache your website in CloudFlare is a must.

Yes, but when you use Cloudflare they cache all your static files. That includes .jpg, .css and .js files (among others). So when I make a change in the core JavaScript like for instance in release 3.1.2 and you don't flush the cache from your CloudFlare admin panel the thing that happen is that CloudFlare keeps serving the old files, not the new ones. So when the client (final user) want to use your website, CF will serve old JavaScript files that are outdated.

Yes, but when you use Cloudflare they cache all your static files. That includes .jpg, .css and .js files (among others). So when I make a change in the core JavaScript like for instance in release 3.1.2 and you don't flush the cache from your CloudFlare admin panel the thing that happen is that CloudFlare keeps serving the old files, not the new ones. So when the client (final user) want to use your website, CF will serve old JavaScript files that are outdated.
After update to 3.1.2, i pruned cache. Problem not solved

Last edited:
Guys, please create separated topics for your concerns. All things are different and can be caused by several things. Support request are one by one, regardless if you feel that is the same issue.

Is very difficult to give support to 2 different people in the same topic.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back