• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Cannot upload image [HTTP Error]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay already updated from 2.0.18 to 2.2.2 and integrated old image to the newest version (2.2.2). But the style (css) of my homepage different and weird. After that, I can't see any image in admin dashboard. How now?

You can see the picture I attached below, it said "You have successfully update your old image files to the new 2.2 version. Now you can manage this files on the File Manager"

When I am going to File Manager, no pictures there. And please see the css of my homepage. Here the link : http://image.maklumat.my

1. You are using old theme files, there is theme changes in 2.2.
2. I can't see the admin, I need the admin password

You should send me your FTP details to review more this installation.

Yes, old theme files:
Code:
/*
Uploadify v2.1.1
Release Date: November 1, 2010

I am checking once again, in uploadify.css, I got this :

/*
Uploadify v3.1.0
Copyright (c) 2012 Reactive Apps, Ronnie Garcia

Yes, it now show the 3.1.0. The upload button now shows ;)

I've just try and I see the images on the File Manager. Perhaps you have a cache problem, try to flush your browser cache.

Yeah thanks man, all the problem was solved. :D

Perhaps we will update through the script named "update.php" after this right? It would be easier to update the script :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back