• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Cannot upload files local, remote works

Mikkel

Chevereto Noob
Hiya,

First time I try to upload a picture from local, it says the filetype is invalid (it's not), second time I try with the same file, the page just "blinks" and nothing happens.

I've installed the script following the readme file, I've CMOD the folders /up (including subfolders), /images, /thumbs to 777.

Server info:
PHP Version 5.2.16
System Linux cloudlinux.amerinoc.com 2.6.18-294.26.1.el5.lve0.7.45 #1 SMP Fri Nov 26 12:53:45 EET 2010 x86_64
Build Date Jan 7 2011 09:53:19
Configure Command './configure' '--with-apxs2' '--with-curl=/usr/local/lib' '--with-gd' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--with-ttf' '--with-gettext' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-kerberos' '--with-openssl' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-mhash' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr/local' '--with-pdo-mysql=/usr' '--with-pear' '--with-png-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--enable-zip' '--with-iconv=/usr/local' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-mbstring'
Server API Apache 2.0 Handler
Virtual Directory Support disabled
Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/local/lib
Loaded Configuration File /usr/local/lib/php.ini
Scan this dir for additional .ini files (none)
additional .ini files parsed (none)
PHP API 20041225
PHP Extension 20060613
Zend Extension 220060519
Debug Build no
Thread Safety disabled
Zend Memory Manager enabled
IPv6 Support enabled
Registered PHP Streams https, ftps, compress.zlib, php, file, data, http, ftp, zip
Registered Stream Socket Transports tcp, udp, unix, udg, ssl, sslv3, sslv2, tls
Registered Stream Filters zlib.*, convert.iconv.*, string.rot13, string.toupper, string.tolower, string.strip_tags, convert.*, consumed

I hope the above is enough to find a solution. I tried turning on the debugger, but I don't know where to see the actual debug information.

Maybe I could get a pointer as to how to see the debug info, so I can gather that data and add to this post?

Thanks! :) The script looks awesome!

I also tried editing the config file as:
$DOM_SCRIPT = 'zmypic.com'; // --> EXAMPLE: $DOM_SCRIPT = 'mysite.com';

That didn't solve the problem, but it was a long shot as the script is running... just not really working :)

check and re-check your chmod. the host i am with had issues trying to chmod some folders the 1st time i installed this script. i had to change the directory structure and make my own folders to upload to and then mod the config accordingly. i would try this see if you get any changes, i think it has somthing to do with the uploading, mine was somehow broken making it impossible to chmod, although my ftp software was telling me it was 777, it infact wasnt.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

I tried creating a new folders for the following and setting them all to 777:

images
thumbs
up
up/temp
up/working

I edited the config to reflect this and that didn't help. I also moved the .htaccess files from the old folders into the new, that didn't help either.

Strange no error messages appear, apart from the invalid filetype on first attempt, and the window blinking on the second attempt. Tried multiple browers, same result. Take a peek at zmypic.com

"Invalid file type, allowed JPG, PNG, GIF and BMP"

I need te debug ON please...

Back