• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Cannot Create Upload Folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastion

Chevereto Member
I did a cPanel transfer to a new server and now my image site is throwing this error. For all I can see, I do not have an upload folder. What could the problem be?

Permissions. This happens when PHP can't do this:
PHP:
                    if(!file_exists($datefolder) && !@mkdir($datefolder, 0755, true)) {
                        $this->error = "Unable to create upload folder";
                        return false;
                    }

Why it can't make it? Well, it could be a wrong permission mask in your PHP setup. Try to remove the "@" and set error_reporting "true" on config.php to enable the debug, tell me when you are ready with that and I will tell you what is the real problem.

Alright. the 'Cannot Create Upload Folder' is gone. Now it's saying 'No Image Has been Uploaded'

Hmm it seems to be a error with the mod that you are using. I will tell lautaro to check this ;)

Thanks. If anything, I'll just reinstall haha. It wouldn't be a problem. This only happened cuz I changed servers I think.

Should I reinstall and see if it fixes it?

You can try to do a clean install on the same server. If this test installation with just Chevereto doesn't have issues then the problem is the mod.

I don't really know what the problem was. I jsut know that waiting until the latest AUS and Chevereto release fixed whatever problem it was.

uHEm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back