• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Can not update on live site

Nirjonadda

💖 Chevereto Fan
Can not update on live site To 3.15.0 from 3.14.1 but Test site updated without issue > 3.14.1 > 3.15.0 Beta 1 > 3.15.0 Beta 2 > 3.15.0 Beta 3 > 3.15.0

So please can conform that does have a issue with directly update To 3.15.0 from 3.14.1?

This is showing for me 25 minutes but not passed to downloading.

ScreenShot00261.png

So please can conform that does have a issue with directly update To 3.15.0 from 3.14.1?
It will take me some time to setup that test, but I'm pretty sure that it will work fine.

Anytime you have an issue you have to provide a relevant system response, in this case you should be providing the response for those calls.

Keep the browser console open, go to /install, go to the network tab, go to the alleged json xhr and paste the error response.

Sorry, I have found this issue because server enabled snuffleupagus Protective PHP Hardening Extension. So we have disabled snuffleupagus and update working but this get redirect to this page. I have disabled Dump update query, So this are not completed automatically?

ScreenShot00262.png

The dump update is triggered by setting or when you have more than 1M images. Is just a safety measure.

The update queries for 3.15.0 are safe to run.

Because I run few query and reload the page then query run page does not showing. So I am think this run are not required. Also I have done all query now but all table updated automatically.

Off-Topic, Please can be made compatible Auto update for snuffleupagus Protective PHP Hardening Extension?

Because I run few query and reload the page then query run page does not showing. So I am think this run are not required. Also I have done all query now but all table updated automatically.
These queries should be executed in the MySQL console. Where are you running those? Also, these are query statements, you can run it all on once or line by line (each ; marks a line).

Please can be made compatible Auto update for snuffleupagus Protective PHP Hardening Extension?
No, I won't support that. You can always issue a manual update procedure, which is basically download and extract the software. I won't complicate things any further.

Then refer to phpMyAdmin error logs or anything that can show which is the specific issue. I'm sorry but I can't check this on your website, you have to feed me the errors. I can't do anything without feedback on this regard.

Back