• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Can not add B2 bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackjack

Chevereto Member
It is not possible to add an b2 bucket. See screenshots

▶ Reproduction steps
  1. go to backblaze b2 page click on "App Keys"
  2. generate a key for your app
  3. fill the data in your cheevereto add storage form
😢 Unexpected result

Error when i add b2 bucket.

📃 Error log message

You see the message in the screenshot

Attachments

• add-b2-bucket.png
    add-b2-bucket.png
    64 KB · Views: 4
  • b2-bucket.png
    b2-bucket.png
    44 KB · Views: 4
Hey, the input is not the problem. I double and tripple check that, you can see it on the screens also.
I think your implementation dont work with the current b2. The current b2 allow you to create multiple api key for buckets and i think your code works only with the master key. But this is a amazing security problem.

Can you check my expectation? I think its easy for you to go ti b2 create a new api key for a test bucket and try to add this to you page.
You will see that dont work?

Attachments

• create-new-key-forone-bucket.png
    create-new-key-forone-bucket.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 1
Unfortunately, this ticket has more than seven days without a reply or feedback from the original poster. We will now consider this ticket abandoned and its now closed.

Don't hesitate to create a new ticket if this matter is still causing you issues.

Ticket closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back