• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Can I use my core license at test server ?

mkucuksari

Chevereto Member
I am a new Chevereto user and have Core bundle license with TDM Hosting.

I have a test hosting that I use for testing purpose. Xenforo forum application gives us a permission to install a test forum with same license if I keep the test forum at maintance mode.

Is it possible to do it same for Chevereto ? Can I use my core bundle license and install a test image server at my test hosting and keep the test image server at maintance mode ?

Asking and need a confirmation in order to not get a banned ?

Last edited:
Yes. Just use an explanatory url (eg; test.yourdomain.com) and you should be fine.
Thanks for your reply. So you suggest me to use subdomain called as "test"

But I wonder if I can keep using my existing system. My current system is like that :

Real Site : abc.com (TDM Hosting)
Test and demo Site : xyz.com (My 3rd pary Hosting) (Image server will always be at Maintance mode and except admin, no one will be able to use it)

Will it still be a problem ?

Last edited:
No, because the thing limits domains not servers. Simply use test.abc.com and point it to the actual server where you have the test website.

Back