• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Can i upload ads in free chevereto scrpit?

Of course, you can put ads on the free edition but you have to manually insert each ad code into your templates. Paid edition allows you to put ads directly from your dashboard panel.

Hello Rodolfo

Did mean that in paid version when we flag image as unsafe then ads will not show on that image at all right?

Hello Rodolfo

Did mean that in paid version when we flag image as unsafe then ads will not show on that image at all right?
No, Chevereto Free doesn't have such thing.

Rodolfo i ask for paid version.Did pay version have that option?
Sorry, my bad. Paid edition has 19 ad slots for each kind of content (NSFW + SFW = 38 ad slots total) so you can even choose which kind of ad you will display based on the content type.

So yes, it has what you are asking for.

Wow cool then. Admin can make image as unsafe and then ad on that image will not show. Great option. Thanks

Wow cool then. Admin can make image as unsafe and then ad on that image will not show. Great option. Thanks
Yeah but still users can re-flag content. I will disable that on a future update so we can fully control that sensitive stuff.

Yes ,yes, please make that when admin flag particular image,then users can't re-flag,because if they re-flag particular image, ads are in very danger zone and can be banned from program. Thanks Rodolfo

But now here i have again one question for re-flag option. Example: Now that option is enabled to users can re-flag particular images. And when you update script with that option to users can't re-flag images did old re-flag images are stay re-flaged by users? Because we can't then again flag example 10.000 images. Can you explain me that. Thanks

At this time is impossible to detect re-flag because the database is not keeping that record. But don't worry that much, users don't do that quite often.

y6u mean email vineet.g@1greatcpa.com , but this email is not active now.
No, that's not the email address used for that account. The account is associated with a hotmail email address.

Records show that the software has been already downloaded from the same IP:

upload_2017-8-12_13-59-12.png

So I really don't know what you are missing here, just login with the valid account and don't use the account which isn't associated with the purchase.

Like I said, it is all linked with another account. If you need to recover password please use the built-in password reset functionality.

https://chevereto.com/community/lost-password/

Certainly you have downloaded the software and the license activation is tied to another account. There's no license migration whatsoever so you will have to use the other account.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

1. Find out where you want the ad.
2. Locate the view file (eg; index.php) use sftp via notepad++ or filezilla (backup the file you are editing)
3. Google ad has a ready made codesnippet doc you can just copy and paste into your own code.
4. Save and upload. Done

Back