• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Can Google Adsense be used with the chevereto system?

bebekforum

Chevereto Member
I want to buy a new license, buy a domain and set up a site for uploading images.
I currently use chevereto to help with baby forum images in the subdomain working with baby forum.
I am curious. If I get a new chevereto license, if I open an image upload site in the main domain, can I publish google adsense?

can I publish google adsense?
Sure, paid edition includes ad slots where you can copy/paste any code (Google Adsense and others). However, please note that the actual displaying of banners could get time to set as image uploads trends to have very little text context.

🤔 I don't know the details on how long it takes to get approved by Adsense. I don't use it, I'm not aware on how it exactly works in that regard.

I suppose that Google may be picky here just because of text/body ratio.

Also, I believe that there are better options. You should check the showcase forum and see what others do. I mention this because I always read posts where users complains about adsense.

I moderated adsense in 4 hours. I don’t see a problem with this if the site is virus free.
True, if there is little traffic, the payment will be very small :)

No,you can't use Adsesne on Chevereto site. Because Google is very strict,and you will never get Adsense on image hosting site. Maybe if you put some blog which is related with your site. People who have already Adsense,those users have old Adsense account,and they have put code before new Adsense rules. Forget Adsense, on Image hosting site.

I hate to say it but @friv has a point, even if you get accepted you will earn pennies with it unless you have a gigantic traffic and that won't happen overnight wich is very sad.

At the end is better just to sell services and ads directly, not via a leeching third-party. These guys exists because they arrive early and provide a lazy solution for a complex problem, but at what cost? Not only we have to do all the hard work of creating and maintaining a service, we also have to bring users just to earn a dimme.

No,you can't use Adsesne on Chevereto site. Because Google is very strict,and you will never get Adsense on image hosting site. Maybe if you put some blog which is related with your site. People who have already Adsense,those users have old Adsense account,and they have put code before new Adsense rules. Forget Adsense, on Image hosting site.

You carry the "fowl". Moderation in Adsence as well as in YAN takes place without problems, as well as with 40 visitors per day. The question is how much will you earn:

1591081410388.png

this is a screenshot of the image hosting on Cheveretto with attendance of 40 hosts per day, do you need it?

you are mistaken, Adsence has no auto-moderation. All moderation is manual.

Yes is manual,but they can check earnings from which website is coming,and then BOOM. You will just receive message from them,that your site is not ready to show ads. Or in worst case to somebody click on your ads,or maybe some bot,then your site will give a signal to them.

I want to buy a new license, buy a domain and set up a site for uploading images.
I currently use chevereto to help with baby forum images in the subdomain working with baby forum.
I am curious. If I get a new chevereto license, if I open an image upload site in the main domain, can I publish google adsense?

merhaba ben de chevereto yazılımlı siteme adsense onayı bekliyorum normalde hiç umudum yoktu ancak r10 gibi forumlarda okudugumda chevereto'ya adsense onayı alanlar var ve bunu nasıl yaptıklarını sorduğumda;
Gizlilik, İletişim, Hakkında sayfalarını mutlaka yapın ve birkaç özgün içerik ekleyebileceğiniz blog açarak anasayfadan blogunuza link bırakın demişler.

Artık en kötü ihtimal bloggera sırf adsense onayı için açtığım özgün içerikli bloglara alan adlarımı bağlayıp onay aldıktan sonra tekrar makineme taşımak olacak :p

Back