• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Can album images be manually sorted?

schwim

Chevereto Member
Hi there everyone!

I'm importing my Flickr albums and since they all have the same creation date, the logical sorting doesn't work. I've tried to find a way to manually sort but if it's possible, I'm failing at finding it.

Does such a feature exist?

Thanks for your help!

A follow-up question: When sorted by "most recent" or "oldest", does it use the "date taken" value if available or file creation date?

If date taken, I could modify them to sort the way I need them to.

A follow-up question: When sorted by "most recent" or "oldest", does it use the "date taken" value if available or file creation date?

If date taken, I could modify them to sort the way I need them to.
It uses the ID, so it accounts based on the row insertion. You can't use date taken because that value isn't stored in any column. Since the only date stored is the insertion date, I use the ID because the index should be a little faster.

Back