• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Cam sites

TomJerry2005

Chevereto Noob
So. Chevereto sites. Chevereto platform... Yes, camgirl.gallery is not you but it's on your platform. You are a gallery hosting platform and they use your services to upload people's nude snapshots and underage people's too. So what happens?

Hm... Does chevereto seem to care? Do they need to be stopped? I am talking about this platform. Oh yes. It will.

If you see a drunk driver, do you call the manufacturer of the car? No. This is the same thing!
Please report the site to your local authorities.

@TomJerry2005

If you find any Chevereto based website being used for such illegal activities then please report it to your local authorities and the Center for Missing Exploited Children.

The EULA explicitly indicate that the software can't be used for any ilegal activity but you have to understand that I don't have the power to uninstall a website or that kind of stuff. Even if the license gets revoked, nothing stops these persons from keep using the software, pirating it, or buy it under another alias.

Maybe you have watched too much hacker scifi movies?

@tomsit I noticed some images posted on camgirl.gallery which I would like removed. I see your comment above suggests to reach out to local authorities for this. Is there anything else that can be done to remove this images, or is that the only option?

@tomsit I noticed some images posted on camgirl.gallery which I would like removed. I see your comment above suggests to reach out to local authorities for this. Is there anything else that can be done to remove this images, or is that the only option?

From what I can think of, there is 3 viable options. Start with 1 and go through 3.

1. Contact the site owner (contact details on site)
2. Contact the hosting provider or ISP (DNS lookup, find the provider and report abuse/DCMA)
3. Contact local authorities or lawyer

Back