• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Call To Action Button Question

Focker

💖 Chevereto Fan
When I click on it, it triggers my Samsung 6 Active's Gallery... Is this the same for the rest of you?

Can it trigger the menu with the page with the blue arrow instead?

Select the images to upload
You can also take a picture or add image URLs.​

That's on your device. HTML only makes a call to the file picker API but is your OS which determines which action should be taken.

I wanted to show how it looks for me. But for some reason I can't upload it kn a chevereto based site. Not mine, not demo, not imgbb

YpW10jo.png

Btw, that's how it is for me

saxy6yI.png
gzu1t02.png

I tested on my wife's iPhone and I really liked it.

On my Android I found an an app called Andmade Share. It's the reason for triggering just my gallery.

Last edited:
This is a device thing. Check the HTML, it is just a file form item. I can't alter what your device does, you have to use the proper file picker. I can't do anything beyond that.

Back