• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Bulk Import Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

strategicinno

Chevereto Member
I used the Softaculous installer on my hosting server. It installed the application and everything works in it EXCEPT bulk upload. I just need a folder, somewhere, that I can upload 30,000 images to that the application can import into the gallery. The app installed itself with an IMPORTING folder with an .htaccess file in it. Under that IMPORTING folder I made a NO-PARSE and a PARSE-ALBUMS and a PARSE-USERS folder. I put some images files in each of those folders but they are never imported and never disappear from those folders like the documentation says they would be once they are imported. What am I missing here? I have installed Chevereto on 3 different hosting providers and get the same issue. What setting am I missing?

Softaculous doesn't provide the paid edition, I'm afraid that you are using the free edition which doesn't have the exact same functionality as V3.

Can you confirm which Chevereto version is installed?

Yes. The server specs that Chevereto gives me are:

Chevereto version: 3.18.0 – check for updates
PHP version: 7.3.27 🐘/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/etc/php.ini
MySQL version: 5.7.33
MySQL server info: Uptime: 2451838 Threads: 3 Questions: 370276308 Slow queries: 0 Opens: 7719049 Flush tables: 1 Open tables: 2000 Queries per second avg: 151.019
Graphics Library: ImageMagick 6.9.10-68 Q16 x86_64 2021-01-06 https://imagemagick.org
File uploads: Enabled
Max. upload file size: 256 MB
Max. post size: 256 MB
Max. execution time: 60 seconds
Memory limit: 256 MB

There are many, like checking if the cron service is running, also trying running the command directly from CLI. It could be permissions on the command user runner, or wrong location of the PHP executable.

I'm afraid that this is something that you have to check in your server, and it vary depending in how the server is provisioned.

Unfortunately, this ticket has more than seven days without a reply or feedback from the original poster. We will now consider this ticket abandoned and its now closed.

Don't hesitate to create a new ticket if this matter is still causing you issues.

Ticket closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back