• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Broken website after upgrading to v3.18.0

Cowley

Chevereto Member
Hi.

After updating my site to v3.18.0, my Chevereto site stopped working. I performed the update manually by copying and overwriting the files on the web using FTP, because automatic updates from the administration stopped working on my hosting some time ago.

Today I downloaded the latest update v3.18.1, copied the files to the web but the site is still down. In the attachment I am sending a screenshot of the screen with the error.

I'm sorry, but I'm only an amateur, so my information may be inaccurate.

Thank you for your support and I hope that the problem will be solved, because I am very satisfied with your software!

Attachments

• screenshot-www.image4you.cz-2021.02.12-18_04_24.png
    screenshot-www.image4you.cz-2021.02.12-18_04_24.png
    73 KB · Views: 2
Dear user,

Kindly go to /install to proceed with the database update. It requires admin access, to go to /login first if you aren't logged yet.

Let me know if that goes well or if you need further assistance.

Hi.

Thank you for your help. I followed your orders and the website works again! But unfortunately, I've found that a button to switch to full-page viewing isn't available when viewing an image.

There will probably be another mistake, right?

I'm sorry, but I'm traveling by truck around Europe, so I can't react in time ...

I meant that I can't view a photo or picture in full screen while viewing it because I don't see the full screen control button.

I took a screenshot of this button on my second website imagepost.cz. There the button works for me but the website runs on an older version 3.15.2

Maybe you already understand what my problem is. Thank you for your patience.

Attachments

• image4you.cz_fullscreen button_cr.png
    image4you.cz_fullscreen button_cr.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 3
Back