• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Breakdown of the folders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ready

Chevereto Noob
(Russian)

????????????! ? ?????? ??????? ????? ?? ???????? ???????? ????????????? ??????? ??????? ???????. ?????? — ??? ?????! ??????? ??? ???. ? ??????????? ???? ????????? ? ???????? ? ???????? ?????? ???????.

? ?????? ???? ?????? ???? ???????????:

1) ???????? ??, ????? ??? ???????? ???????????, ??? ??????????? ?? ?????? (??-?????). ??? ???????? ???????? ??? ?????? ???????????. ??? ??? ????? ?????.
2) ???????? ?? ????? ??????????? ????????? user-accounts, ????? ???????????? ??????, ??? ??? ????????? ?? ?????? ?????.

? ???! ????? ????????, ??? ???? ??-??????, ??? ?????????? ???? ?? ????? ??????. ????? ???????, ??? ?? ????????? ??????? ????.

(English)

Hello! First and foremost would like to express my great gratitude to the authors of the script. Guys - that's cool! Thanks again. I am sure I will donateing and to assist in the development of your project.

And now I want to make their suggestions:

1) We would like to see when downloading the images, they are broken into folders (to date). This will reduce the load when displaying images. It is very important.
2) I would like to be able to create user-accounts, so that users can see what they are uploaded to the server earlier.

That's it! I am sorry that I write in Russian, because I know English not very good. I hope that you understand Russian language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back