• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Blur adult content with Adult Content Filter

There is already one that does work on chevereto it's called moderatecontent or something it puts adult content as blurred automatically by flagging it as NSFW

/off-topic

what's so funny?
In my case my laugh came when you say that moderate content does exactly what the OP is asking for? I mean, if we only say "moderation" it could be on moderatecontent realm but the OP showed us a picture with embed, we don't even store the result of moderatecontent neither we provide the sdk required for embedding that, nobody can't achieve that result with just moderatecontent.

/off-topic

In my case my laugh came when you say that moderate content does exactly what the OP is asking for? I mean, if we only say "moderation" it could be on moderatecontent realm but the OP showed us a picture with embed, we don't even store the result of moderatecontent neither we provide the sdk required for embedding that, nobody can't achieve that result with just moderatecontent.
I don't think you two got what i meant, I used moderate content API thingy and when i upload a image it can blur adult content for me. That is what i'm talking about. So when you upload non nude, it won't blur anything, but once you upload nude it blurs it.

Back