• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Blogging ?

knova15

💖 Chevereto Fan
Hi

Did anyone use the pages for blogging ? Done a test last week to copy the content of a photography article over to a page on my CHV install it was loading a LOT faster than my WP optimised install.

I run an online photography education blog and publish a post every week (got 19 already and 5 in the oven getting finished. about 60 more prepared in titles to write for next year)

I am fully aware that WP is a good front for the posts but i am talking about speed here :D CHV loaded the test articles so much faster....

ANy examples , ideas etc is welcome to a solution :)

Chevereto pages are faster because the pages are stored as .php files and on top of that webservers have OPCache or any similar file based cache.

I don't think that it will work great for blogging and currently you have plenty blog systems that works in the same way (file based storage).

Back