• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Blog / CMS etc

knova15

💖 Chevereto Fan
Hi

Just tried to add a subdomain to my website to have a WordPress install for the blog and events. But no matter how I tried it didn’t allow me to reach the install on the subdomain. Don’t know if it was my server or something else but tried it on 2 different PCs from 2different broadband network too.

Is there any way to use a WP install with Chevereto to have more features / CMS capabilities ? For me personally I need to have a blog for my writers and a event calendar for the upcoming events for the users ….since they like to meet up and I want to eliminate FaceBook as much as possible to have high % returning visitors/users

thx

Like a button "connect chevereto to my wordpress"? Nope.

Nope....not a direct connection that is not needed....just a subdomain to have blogs and events submitted by the few ppl who are responsible for it.

Its mainly to extend the features without messing up the main system. good for the SEO and more reason to get ppl on the main site.

tried to make a sudomain like xx.XY.com (where XY.com is Chevereto) and installed a WP to xx.XY.com. BUT when i tried to get to the subdomain i only got an Ooops not found (FTP is fine....)

Then you did it wrong. I run G\ at chevereto.com and I also run wordpress in chevereto.com/blog and also I run XenForo in chevereto.com/community so yes, you can do it.

Back