• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Blank page on install and 403 Forbidden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayod

Sharetonet.com
Hi,
I have buy Core License, download all file, and i have upload all file on my website.

Now, how to install ? I have blank page...

A white page is usually symptom of an old php version (you need at least php 5.4), you should check the server error_log and if you don't get anything send me FTP access to inbox@chevereto.com

Are you sure that everything is working fine? Guys that have installed 7.0 have told me that doesn't work 100%.

If i have a problem on PHP 7.0, i return 5.6 and send my FTP access to you

EDIT 12:34 : I return to 5.6 and re-install all file and now i have Error 500 Internal Server Error (./install)
EDIT 12:37 : The problem come from the .htaccess file
EDIT 12:47 : I send my FTP access to
inbox@chevereto.com

Last edited:
SOLVED !

The problem is in the .htaccess file.

This line (before) : RewriteRule . index.php [L]
And after : RewriteRule . /index.php [L]

("/" is important on my host)

I see, for future reference it should work also with "RewriteBase /" and the problem is triggered by a conflicting virtual host configuration ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back