• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Blank page after the update to 3.18.0

TAKIRUKIDO

Chevereto Member
🎯Description of the issue

Blank page after the update to 3.18.0

▶🚶‍Reproduction steps

Update from /dashboard

😢Unexpected result

After the update, blank page and can't access /dashboard

📃Error log message

No errors in .logs

You will need to get me some sort of log, and if nothing gets logged is because (reasons) systems are usually provided for production usage. Please confirm:
  • You have configured debug level
  • You have configured PHP error reporting
  • php.ini display_errors and error_log are properly configured
  • The user running the process has permissions on the logs path
  • You have restarted PHP-FPM/Apache/Nginx to apply changes

1. Debug level is configured.
2. php-fpm error reporting, ok
3. php.ini configuration is fine
4. All permissions are fine
5. Restarted php-fpm 7.4 and NGINX.

Error logs don't show any error related to Chevereto.
CTRL+U on the homepage looks empty.

Last edited:
Dear user, in that case I'm afraid that I need to check your server to inspect the errors in your behalf. As you haven't gave me any insight of any potential issue I just assume that this is bad provisioning.

This service cost $45 per event, and must be paid upfront. Let me know if this is an alternative for you.

You are also welcome to use the documentation, which I really encourage you to do it as it is part of the expected skills required when running a software like this.

Got it.

Code:
Aw, snap! Internal Server Error [debug @ print,`error_log`] - https://v3-docs.chevereto.com/setup/debug.html

Fatal error [400]: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'wall'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Triggered in /lib/G/classes/class.db.php at line 99

Stack trace:
#0 /lib/G/classes/class.db.php(110): G\DB->__construct()
#1 /app/loader.php(67): G\DB::getInstance()
#2 /index.php(20): include_once('/app/loader.php')

Open app/settings.php and make sure to put the right values.

You just saved yourself $45! Congratulations.

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Intervention\Image\Exception\MissingDependencyException: PHP Fileinfo extension

You will want to enable the mentioned extension, plus Imagick. That way you will enjoy all the performance improves of 3.18

Thanks. But all my values are correct. It seems like somehow, after the update, my database was corrupted.
I will Reinstall CHV, and restore the database.

Thanks for your time.

Back