• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Blank dashboard after 3.7.0 upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjwinternet

Chevereto Member
I just ran the 3.7.0 update and now the admin dashboard is blank...

fih-stats6040e.png

The site is also intermittently unresponsive.

Regards

Chris

Also, in the dashboard, the drop down 'Admin' keeps failing, as does every link. If I click on 'my profile' it locks up. If I click on (my) Albums, it's blank and also locks up.

Jeez.

Disable that rocketscript thing, is not needed and it doesn't play well with Chevereto.

Anything?
I wasn't able to check it yesterday (out of support hours) and I'm having a look right now.

Edit:
By manually going to /dashboard/settings/system and enable error reporting, I'm getting this:
PHP:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_totals() in /public_html/app/themes/Peafowl/views/dashboard.php on line 19

Most likely app/routes/route.dashboard.php is outdated. Try re-uploading that file from the download package. I tried to login in the FTP you sent me but it didn't worked for me.

Last edited:
Can't get into admin at all now.

Fatal error: Class 'CHV\Stat' not found in /home/forumima/public_html/app/routes/route.dashboard.php on line 99

Or anywhere else...

Fatal error: Call to undefined method CHV\Listing::setTools() in /home/forumima/public_html/app/routes/route.user.php on line 359

etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back