• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Biggest mod for chevereto! earn per view. user reg. admin panel and...

people

Chevereto Noob
About this script:
1. registration system
2. earn per view system (uniq ip's only, u can choose different earnings by countries (ex. 0.005USD if the user, who viewing the photo from England and 0.008 if he from France)
3. ads targeting by countries
4. admin system (edit. view and delete users) how much to pay section.
5. Users control panel where he can see all his photos and statistic about how much he earned. settings panel for users where they can choose show adult ads or not.
6. when uploading photo u can put a description for the photo (good for adsense) and select a category (oh, yeah, you can choose show it on main site gallery or not)
7. aff system (refferal get 10%)
8. Some more features...

U can see it live here: http://neverends.ru

The price: 20 USD. (+5 usd if u want me to install this script on your server)

PM me...

------------------------

Что мы получаем:
1. Регистрация пользователей
2. Система заработка для посетителей (Вы выбираете ставку для каждой страны, считаются только уникальные ИП адреса)
3. Таргетинг рекламы по странам, чтоб посетители из США видели рекламу на английском а из России - на русском)
4. Админ панель, где Вы можете редактировать, удалять и просматривать пользователей)
5. Панель для пользователя. Где он может посмотреть на кол-во заработанных денег, смотреть свои фото и статистику по фоткам. Также есть панель с настройками для пользователя. Там он выбирает показывать ли рекламу для взрослых на его фото или нет.
6. При загрузке фото, пользователь может написать о чем фото (хорошо для гугл адсенс) выбирать категорию фото и показывать ли фото в галерее на сайте или нет.
7. Система рефералов, 10% от заработка реферала.
8. И еще немного функций....

Смотреть онлайн: http://neverends.ru

Цена: 20 долларов. (5 долларов дополнительно если я устанавливаю ее на ваш хостинг)

Пишите в личку...

Hold it right there.... You are violating the Chevereto's license agreement, meaning that you can't do what you are doing.
When you get the script you follow this agreement:

Code:
1) Chevereto NB is a free (libre) open source script under the GPL v2
(license.txt)

2) This agreement doesn't include the scripts mentioned in
the third_party.txt file.

3) You cand do anything you want with the source code, but you
have to keep the GPL license and this terms. Any derivated work
must keep the terms in license.txt and license_agreement.txt.

4) You can't sell Chevereto or any modified version. You can't
sell the distribution of Chevereto or ANY modified versions.

5) The image and logos are under a CC license:
Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
-> http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/deed.en

6) It's understood that you agree to these terms
regardless of whether you know them.

Look for thew point 4, I must ask you (1) Use the same license and (2) Don't charge a single penny for it.

Rodolfo said:
Hold it right there.... You are violating the Chevereto's license agreement, meaning that you can't do what you are doing.
When you get the script you follow this agreement:

Code:
1) Chevereto NB is a free (libre) open source script under the GPL v2
(license.txt)

2) This agreement doesn't include the scripts mentioned in
the third_party.txt file.

3) You cand do anything you want with the source code, but you
have to keep the GPL license and this terms. Any derivated work
must keep the terms in license.txt and license_agreement.txt.

4) You can't sell Chevereto or any modified version. You can't
sell the distribution of Chevereto or ANY modified versions.

5) The image and logos are under a CC license:
Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
-> http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/deed.en

6) It's understood that you agree to these terms
regardless of whether you know them.

Look for thew point 4, I must ask you (1) Use the same license and (2) Don't charge a single penny for it.
i'm not selling the chevereto script. just the admin panel, PPV system, ref system, user control panel. The Chevereto script isn't in the script archive. it's the same as u download phpbb and wordpress...

It's a modified version and you must respect my agreement. Use other script as base or don't charge for it.

Dude, understand... Chevereto has no plugin system so you are modifying the source. Since there, you can't sell whatever you change of Chevereto, from one single line to 2K lines.

So please, again and again.. Stop doing things that are totally against the FLOSS NB model.

So your willing to disregard your own licensing terms by charging for a modified version but your getting your panties in a bunch when someone else does the same thing?

You cant have it both ways, as any updated program is regarded as a modified version of the original then 2.0 would be breaking FLOSS NB.

Like every open source project, chevereto nb works by releasing permissions granted by default the copyright owner (the author = me). Every "copyleft" project work like this, one person gives permission to "do things", but this author preserves it's original rights in every instance (not backwards).

There is also another thing: license agreement. You must follow it because that are my terms to use this script, of course you can just ignore it but did you think that i will let you use my forum to promote it? No sir.

Secondly and most important, 2.0 DOES NOT SHARE ANY SINGLE LINE OF CODE WITH NB and by the way, I could even do it because it's my creation and I'm the owner of the copyrights.

If you look at the forum there is a bunch of modifications, free. And I don't complain about because they aren't breaking my license terms like you.

So it's simple... You must play by the rules.

Back