• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Better search function

Sverkeli

Chevereto Member
Currently as far as ive testet the search feature only looks for the exact name of the image. This makes it almost usless for us. I would like to be able to search for albums, album description, image description. Both fully and part of the name.

Say i upload a file called "tdx1000.png" i need to be able to find it if i just search for "tdx" currently thats not the case. A good example of this is zenphoto where the search field lets you choose what filters and so on to have on your search. http://www.zenphoto.org/demo/

The search function does work searching for title, name, description, etc. But truth is that it needs to be improved as it has been already mentioned in this post.

Yes, but the results are very inaccurate depending on the query. Search uses fulltext but there is no sorting and several other stuff. It is just a basic implementation and as I've mentioned before it will get improved in future releases.

Back