• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Better Pagination - Fill page with images (no blanks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshleyUK

💖 Chevereto Fan
I have endless scrolling enabled.
Occasionally, I scroll through the uploaded pictures just to make sure there are no forbidden images being uploaded. After a couple of refreshes, the columns are all out of sync.
It would be useful if the system could detect how much spare spare there is, and just fill it.

For example, look at this screenshot.

8dfa2cc9f57c.png

It's usually much worse than this.
I hope this explanation gives you enough information as to whats going on.

As you can see, column 4 is starting to get very out of sync. If I was to scroll down further, it eventually becomes very annoying.

When you use the fluid mode that will always have issues. You should switch to the static mode.

Could we not have it like this?
Code:
https://www.flickr.com/explore

Just scale the images, so that larger images doesn't cause such a disruption to the other columns.

Hold on.....
I'm looking at your demo site.
When I click Explore -> All, it appears like the above.
Does your Admin Dashboard also appear like this?

----- EDIT --------
AHHHHH... I see what you mean now. I've set it to FIXED now, and it's done exactly what I asked for.
Sorry my mistake.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back