• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Better navigation for sub-albums

lovedigit

👽 Chevereto Freak
💡Describe your Feature request

The sub-albums are great addition on chevereto. I understand that it was a recent addition, and it was a workaround, because the system was not designed to have sub albums at the beginning. Which is fine, as it is right now.
But, the navigation to sub-albums leaves something to be desired.

I suggest we can at least have a breadcrumb menu like this, that display the following on album page:
Parent album > sub album > sub-album

Something like this:

520_dcNALxK8Qg.png

Or something as simple as this:

522_EoNvZutbik.png

👏Where did you saw this?

No where.
Although, I run a public chevereto website. I use my website for my personal work as well. I find lack of navigation to be very frustrating, as it is basic requirement.
If I am in a sub album, there is no way to know that it is part of a parent album, which contains more picture/data. It is tough to navigate in general too. If I want to go to parent album of the sub-album, I have to go to my album listing, and select the parent album from there, which is unintuitive.
Having a breadcrumb menu for albums will solve this problem.

🔥Interest outside our community

No

Back