• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Better "click to view" icon

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsalancfc

Chevereto Member
hey many users are commenting on my posts in social media that was that a gif? its a pic. they just dont know that we have to click that KB thing to play a gif. or u can add a video loader sign that better explains users that they have to click to see gif. like imgur has it on their gifv.
i myself get iritated bro i have to click that kb thing to play the gif.
please make it auto.

First they were auto play in previous versions.

No autoplay, too much bandwidth wasted. You always have to think in everybody, not just you.

No autoplay, too much bandwidth wasted. You always have to think in everybody, not just you.

I agree that autoplay is bad for gifs, but a little button (like the one used to choose to download large image files), that shows it's a gif so people can click to play it would be a cool idea.

I agree that autoplay is bad for gifs, but a little button (like the one used to choose to download large image files), that shows it's a gif so people can click to play it would be a cool idea.
than the play button should be changed like imgur has it. or button should be like we play video so that people should know. that ''kb'' thing is nothing to show that its a play button.

That is a size indicator and tells the user exactly how many bytes that image is. Anyone using a computer or cellphone knows what a KB, MB, GB, etc means.

If you don't like the default button then change it, but do please keep the discussion constructive.

That is a size indicator and tells the user exactly how many bytes that image is. Anyone using a computer or cellphone knows what a KB, MB, GB, etc means.

If you don't like the default button then change it, but do please keep the discussion constructive.
I agree ppl knw abt the KB. Mb thing etc. but many dont have sharp minds. so they wont know tht it has to be clickrd to load gif. how about adding a little play button alongside your kb thing? both will show

Maybe it will help to change the icon to a play button or something. Easy fix.

I was also going to suggest something similar. Users often confuse the image size along with down arrow as an indication of download button, which isnt what it represents. There should be more intuitive clear indicate the behviour of the button.

Maybe a dashed circle with the word "Load" at the center? Just like the gif button we have on the website.

Got it.

I just changed this request to reflect the the fact that the icon needs to be improved and the request has been labeled as accepted.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back