• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Best VPS Hosting?

You should check out the Kimsufi servers, their website is available in French and English.
http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/
http://www.kimsufi.co.uk/

The cheapest dedicated server starts from €14.99 ($18.00) and their cheapest VPS is €4.99 ($6.00)
I have never used them, I just found them via Google. So I don't know how the support is and how long it takes for them to set up the servers.

I've used the Kimsufi for the site.
The service and the hosting was superb!
The only problem was I ran out of Hosting space.
otherwise, OVH Kimsufi are awesome

Another vote for IntoVPS.com Great company, VPS's have no downtime that I've seen so far, quick to buy, and cheap prices. Love them.

Another vote for IntoVPS.com Great company, VPS's have no downtime that I've seen so far, quick to buy, and cheap prices. Love them.

I use IntoVPS for the CheveretoMods VPS, I got it in Feb 15th 2012 and since then it has never been down:

RtzjA.png

Let me know what you recommend - I'm on the lookout for an awesome host :)
There are lot of companies providing vps hosting service.I would suggest XnYnZ.com . Here i got vps hosting at low cost.They are offer 5 different plan like economy,deluxe,value,premium and ultimate you choose any one depending upon your needs and requirement. They are providing good and reliable service based on windows and Linux os platform.

Kimsufi is really good with network speeds, i know alot people who is using Kimsufi for seeding (torrents).
But at least, you should try Hetzner.de or Webtropia.com, both of them got excellent hardware for cheap prices, and actually i use both of them, because they are located in Germany...
Hetzner.de connection:
System stability due to multiple redundant upstreams:
  • 200 Gbit/s DE-CIX
  • 60 Gbit/s Level3
  • 60 Gbit/s Init7
  • 40 Gbit/s Deutsche Telekom (i think that Youtube is using this backbone...)
  • 30 Gbit/s Noris Network
  • 20 Gbit/s KPN
  • 20 Gbit/s Cogent
  • 10 Gbit/s Global Crossing
  • 10 Gbit/s N-IX
  • 10 Gbit/s ECIX
  • 10 Gbit/s DATA-IX
  • 10 Gbit/s AMS-IX
  • 10 Gbit/s V-IX
  • 80 Gbit/s Private Peerings
Webtropia.com connection:
webtropia-karte.png

Hardware today is really cheap, not like few years ago, so if you are looking for quality service, look for strong Backbones (network speed),
i mean its useless if you buy some VPS on crapy network speed for cheap price, and with just little bit traffic your servers will be overloaded.
Both of them are pretty cheap, dealing you great quality hardware, + their servers comes with 1 gbit/s-ports, which is really strong.
At least with good configuration from your side on their servers, i bet with you that you can run high-using traffic sites there.

Other way is ofcourse Amazon Aws, but its 2 expensive.. But at least, there is no limit at Amazon Aws.
(If i had just enough budget, i would always use Amazon Aws)

Back