• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

BBCode and HTML Output as Horizontal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanAltres

Chevereto Member
Hi. I looked at the demo of version 3 when it came out and was disappointed to see that after a group of photos are uploaded the output of the BBCode and HTML code is different now and does not automatically make the output code so that when copied/pasted into forums it creates horizontal thumbnails going across and wrapping around. It now doesn't do that and just auto outputs as such that it is one column with one thumbnail going down. That's not good and the reason I don't want to buy version 3. Will this be corrected sometime? If not, I'll be skipping version 3 completely. Thanks.

anything that can take even ONE click away, to make things easier for a user, is definitely needed.

we should display the bbcodes and such to the left or right of the pic on the screen immediately following upload.

the other side can show an ad!

Hi. I looked at the demo of version 3 when it came out and was disappointed to see that after a group of photos are uploaded the output of the BBCode and HTML code is different now and does not automatically make the output code so that when copied/pasted into forums it creates horizontal thumbnails going across and wrapping around. It now doesn't do that and just auto outputs as such that it is one column with one thumbnail going down. That's not good and the reason I don't want to buy version 3. Will this be corrected sometime? If not, I'll be skipping version 3 completely. Thanks.

I noticed that imgur uses the same one line per image so I thought that method was ok. May I ask if the problem are just the thumbs or is all the codes? because if you ask me, I will like to have the thumbs and medium sizes side by side but the large images should look better at one row each (bigger images will suit better in one line each one).

And yes, I'm up to improve this just like anything else with the script just let me know ;)

Cheers.

i tested imgur and after an upload, the codes appeared to the right i believe, without clicking anything to display them. so user sees his image and codes right away, above the fold, no clicks needed. just very convenient for user, and that could help retain users.

But what about <pic> <pic> <pic> for thumbs and

<pic>
<pic>
<pic>

For the other sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back