• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

BB Code

Steffen

Chevereto Member
When someone is uploading and using the BB code (
), is it possible to make it be under "Uploaded with xxx.com" ?

So how should this be looking then?

<div class="input-item"><label for="bb-code-<?php show_image_id(); ?>"><?php show_lang_txt('txt_thumb_plus_link_bbcode'); ?>:</label> <input type="text" id="bb-code-<?php show_image_id(); ?>" value="<?php show_image_bbcode(); ?>" /></div>

I want it to look like this:

Uploaded using xxx.net

Not like this:

Uploaded using xxx.net

You have to put a line break in the template tag, try with \n, \r, or <br>

Just use the template argument and use \n inside of it.

The problem is I have no idea how it should look like..

I tried this:
<div class="input-item"><label for="bb-code-<?php show_image_id(); ?>"><?php show_lang_txt('txt_thumb_plus_link_bbcode'); ?>:</label> <input type="text" id="bb-code-<?php show_image_id(); ?>" value="<?php show_image_bbcode('br', 'Hosted and uploaded at xxx'); ?> /></div>
But hen I got this: br /></div> </div> <div class=

Then I tried this:
<div class="input-item"><label for="bb-code-<?php show_image_id(); ?>"><?php show_lang_txt('txt_thumb_plus_link_bbcode'); ?>:</label> <input type="text" id="bb-code-<?php show_image_id(); ?>" value="<?php show_image_bbcode(); ?>" <?php show_images_shorturls('br', 'Hosted and uploaded at xxx'); ?> /></div>

But then I just got the IMG bb code

The $before and $after template tag arguments are for the images object not the image object. In the image object you only have the template argument.
The $before and $after argument are a optional value that you can use to tell the template tag what add before and after the returned value. This arguments are widely used on the images template tags.

So, in your case you have to use something like this:
Code:
<?php show_image_bbcode("[img]%IMAGE_URL%[/img]<br>hosted at mysite.com"); ?>

But, it won't work in an input element because input html elements works only in single line so you must convert the input element from <input /> to <textarea>/* php code here */</textarea>

Back