• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Backblaze B2 upload issue

matrax

Chevereto Member
I created a bucket on Backblaze B2 today and it is successfully integrated with Chevereto. Most images were uploaded. However, sometimes images cannot be uploaded and the "External storage has failed >> Invalid resource type: resource (closed)" warning appears.

Here is the error.log report:
Code:
2020/03/31 17:24:14 [error] 5227#5227: *693 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: InvalidArgumentException: Invalid resource type: resource (closed) in /home/chevereto/site.com/public/app/vendor/guzzlehttp/psr7/src/functions.php:116
Stack trace:
#0 /home/chevereto/site.com/public/app/vendor/guzzlehttp/psr7/src/Request.php(54): GuzzleHttp\Psr7\stream_for()
#1 /home/chevereto/site.com/public/app/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Client.php(160): GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Request->__construct()
#2 /home/chevereto/site.com/public/app/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Client.php(184): GuzzleHttp\Client->requestAsync()
#3 /home/chevereto/site.com/public/app/vendor/esac/backblaze-b2/src/Http/Client.php(37): GuzzleHttp\Client->request()
#4 /home/chevereto/site.com/public/app/vendor/esac/backblaze-b2/src/Client.php(770): esac\B2\Http\Client->request()
#5 /home/chevereto/site.com/public/app/vendor/esac/backblaze-b2/src/Client.php(637): esac\B2\Client->request()
#6 /home/chevereto/site.com/public/app/vendor/esac/backblaze-b2/src/Client.php(236): esac\B2\Client->uploadStandardFile()
#7 /home/serd...PHP message: Can't upload image - Storage error: Invalid resource type: resource (closed)" while reading response header from upstream, client: 94.55.173.179, server: site.com, request: "POST /json HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.4-fpm.sock:", host: "site.com", referrer: "https://site.com/"

Also, the images which I deleted from Chevereto script are still there on Backblaze B2 storage. Looks like they cannot be deleted.

SSL: Cloudflare Flexible
Before Backblaze B2, I was using Alibaba Cloud and AWS S3 and they were working well without issue. Can you please kindly help me?

Last edited:
Hi,

Do you have console access to that website? If so, I suggest to run:
[CODE lang="bash" title="Run it from public_html"]composer update[/CODE]
Most likely the dependencies are outdated and the command above will update all these.

@Rodolfo

Yes I have SSH access. but the composer is not installed, I can install it If you recommend.

Code:
server@WordPress:~$ cd imgbu.com/public
server@WordPress:~/imgbu.com/public$ composer update

Command 'composer' not found, but can be installed with:

sudo apt install composer

server@WordPress:~/imgbu.com/public$

on imgbu.com, I activated Backblaze B2 now. To see the issue, I suggest you uploading 5-10 images at once.

Additional information:
Server: Nginx
PHP and its extensions: the latest version 7.4.4

EDIT: I disabled Backblaze currently due to active visitors.

Last edited:
Hi @Rodolfo again,

the "composer update" command just updated everything. However, my website was down (white screen issue) after the update. Check the screenshots please:

I restored my website from the snapshot.
Thanks.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    208 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.png
    2.png
    391.8 KB · Views: 3
Unfortunately... The same issue appeared again.

I was going to ignore that issue but I really need B2 because it is the most affordable way to store images. Other S3 solutions such as AWS, Alibaba OSS, and Azure... their pricing system is actually designed for corporates.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
First of all, thank you very much for your help and effort! I appreciate that.

1. Completely removed PHP7.4-fpm packages
2. Installed PHP 7.2-fpm

Code:
sudo apt-get install php7.2-fpm php7.2-common php7.2-mysql php7.2-xml php7.2-xmlrpc php7.2-curl php7.2-gd php7.2-imagick php7.2-cli php7.2-dev php7.2-imap php7.2-mbstring php7.2-opcache php7.2-memcached php7.2-soap php7.2-zip -y

3. I thought B2 might be working on PHP 7.2 without composer update. So I checked it but the same issue occurred again... Some images cannot still be uploaded.

4. The composer was installed and the "composer updated" command was executed on public_html folder. Then the same blank page issue appeared, unfortunately.

If you're able to determine the exact issue, and if it can be fixed after the next Chevereto update, I can wait for the update then. :) Once again thank you!

Regards.

To be honest, the issue that you have is very hard to debug because the problem is on the vendor libraries. I literally just had another user with the same issue and it worked under PHP 7.2

composer has a cache, maybe you need to wipe everything in the vendor path.

In that case, send me server access to look it up for you.

REDACTED

Link to this topic and provide paths and whatnot what may be useful to debug it for you.

Back