• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

B2 Route Customizations via Workers on Cloudflare

I found this when I was setting up B2. Found out you can use Cloudflare to pretty up your URLs with Workers :)

Tutorial is pretty thorough.
funny part enough is that a user posted here about cloudflare does not allow image hosting script when using their service. Since his cloudflare was suspended for using image hosting script with cloudflare and he pointed out that it did clearly state in their TOS that using cloudflare is only premitted for plain css, js, html coding and nothing else.

funny part enough is that a user posted here about cloudflare does not allow image hosting script when using their service. Since his cloudflare was suspended for using image hosting script with cloudflare and he pointed out that it did clearly state in their TOS that using cloudflare is only premitted for plain css, js, html coding and nothing else.
If you use and pay for workers, it is a different story. I am using an Enterprise partner of Cloudflare (B2) in addition I pay for workers. If you pay for workers, you are allowed non-html content. https://www.cloudflare.com/supplemental-terms/#CFWorkers

"You may use Cloudflare Workers (whether in conjunction with Cloudflare Workers KV or not) to serve HTML content as well as non-HTML content (e.g., image files, audio files) other than video files."

If you use and pay for workers, it is a different story. I am using an Enterprise partner of Cloudflare (B2) in addition I pay for workers. If you pay for workers, you are allowed non-html content. https://www.cloudflare.com/supplemental-terms/#CFWorkers

"You may use Cloudflare Workers (whether in conjunction with Cloudflare Workers KV or not) to serve HTML content as well as non-HTML content (e.g., image files, audio files) other than video files."
I know but thing this user is saying is they aren't informing this that well, which is warning he wanted to tell everyone who uses free cloudflare.

In terms of usage for CF, it all narrows down to costs. They will ban you once you cost too much and not paying for it.

Simple as that.

Monetize and pass portion of your earning to cloudflare and other services you use as you grow without being too greedy.
As long as you're paying enough to cover the bandwidth cost to cloudflare once you become big, they'll be happy.
For eg. if your website consumes 100TB/month of bandwidth under bandwidth alliance with one of their partners, and you pay $10+ to cloudflare through their worker product, or pro plan. You'll be fine.
But, if you're being cheap by using their free plan and serving all content through their cdn, you'll be punished.
Also, cloudflare CEO mentioned that if you're using cloudflare worker to pass all your images requests, you can use cloudflare to serve images. Only limitation is video files, since they've their own dedicated product for that, and they don't want you to use cheaper medium such worker, which is per request based, instead of bandwidth consumed.

I calculated, cloudflare worker is perfect for cloudflare to allow image hosting, as it is charged on per request basis. And God, image hosting websites has millions of requests per day. So, you'll end up paying just enough for them to never bother you about hosting image through them as long as you use worker + BWA partner.

Back