• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

approve the images

It will be diffcult to ban the user mean while the user may post some number of images it will make some loss to my website

meanwhile what happens if i ban the user will all the photos will get deleted or should i delete manually

Rodolfo means with Ban to save the IP addresses of the corresponding user, to set the user status to "Block" and, if not required, to delete the pictures of the corresponding user.

If the user had several hundred pictures, it would certainly be much faster to delete the user directly, but then he will most likely log on with the same and or anyway with different user data.

1. Can admin approve the user?
  2. Can admin see the newly uploaded images
  3. How to get the image which are flaged?

1. Can admin approve the user?
  2. Can admin see the newly uploaded images
  3. How to get the image which are flaged?
  1. No, But you can activate email confirmation
    Dashboard -> Settings-> Users ---> E-mail confirmation =set=activ (/dashboard/settings/users)
  2. Actually yes, but also old ones
    Dashboard -> Images (/dashboard/images)
  3. How do you mark it?
    The user does this when uploading, or you yourself in the overview of (2.)
    Or you open a picture directly and change its setting.
    There are many ways to flag or remove the flag.

I have added social login but when user go throug the option to login witg gmail every thing works fine but he is unable to get the verification link

It may be due to the following setting.

Dashboard -> Settings -> Users == Require email for social signup

screenshot-2019.12.19-18-01-40.png

Back