• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

App for chevereto

harry01

💖 Chevereto Fan
after trying some things out with tablet and smartphone on my site, I came to the conclusion that maby a upload App could be handy for almost the smartphone users. I see that for them its not to easy to get into the site and upload.

For Tab users this is not really needed, because the browser has enouch space and is more visible.

after trying some things out with tablet and smartphone on my site, I came to the conclusion that maby a upload App could be handy for almost the smartphone users. I see that for them its not to easy to get into the site and upload.

For Tab users this is not really needed, because the browser has enouch space and is more visible.
I have made a screenshot from the way how the inlog screen looks on my Huawei P550. You see that its not easy to fill in the login data because its behind the text
20151130_133704.jpg

An app is in the list of things that I want to add but I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

We have a mobile version that works great and that fills the gap for mobile devices.

Harry?

Which platform the app is supposed to be?
Windows 10/8/Mobile, Android or IOS ?

best regards
Florian Tanner | Florian Nohl

In Android you can really cheat. Simply create a very basic app using the webviewer and remove all other functions. The app then just works normally as if it's on the mobile version of the website. Then you can simply implement other functions like a Share feature using the API.

Back