• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

API uploading from Twitter Clients on mobile & desktop.

subojac

Chevereto Member
I'm trying to use the API to upload from my Twitter clients on iPhone, but I can't figure it out. I'd also like to use it with clients like Tweetdeck later on, but:

This is for example what I need for Tweetbot:
API Endpoint URL
i8smu.png

Here's the screenshots of the Help File:
hgw50.png

yr75.png

Sorry, know I'm being a idiot, but I'm gonna need some help figuring out how to use the api with Twitter clients.

Chevereto API is desired to be the endpoint in the main upload operation, not to be a direct endpoint for any particular app.

Thing is that I can add a custom endpoint for this kind of services, let's say... &endpoint=twitter sends a output response that can be handled by twitter. That could be made but if you need something right now you need to create a midpoint, like a api caller just for twitter, that calls and format the default api response.

Rodolfo said:
Chevereto API is desired to be the endpoint in the main upload operation, not to be a direct endpoint for any particular app.

Thing is that I can add a custom endpoint for this kind of services, let's say... &endpoint=twitter sends a output response that can be handled by twitter. That could be made but if you need something right now you need to create a midpoint, like a api caller just for twitter, that calls and format the default api response.

I don't think I need something immediately, but if you a future Twitter endpoint is possible that would be great because I don't think I'll be able to create a midpoint on my own, not nearly good enough with php.

Thanks

Back