• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

API for visitors?

Hi everyone,

I know that Chevereto can have 1 API for image uploading.
My question is if it is possible to generate different API's for different members?
I think this will be very easily done in v 2.1 since it has a database.

Please let me know your thinkings.

Regards zilveer

copy api.php and set visitor rules here and avoid access to the members api

Rodolfo said:
copy api.php and set visitor rules here and avoid access to the members api

Can you set up a system in the database for different API's which is generated? That would be great anyway,
I think that this is a function which is very important since you can have different users to use different API's which will be needed in a bigger system.

Perhaps, create a table with the column API, where different API's could be generated through the adminpanel?
regards

Yes, it will be done at some point. Also there will be api keys stats to know how much every api key uses.

zilveer said:
Rodolfo said:
Yes, it will be done at some point. Also there will be api keys stats to know how much every api key uses.

That's great.. will it be done to v2.1 or later?

regards

Later.

Back