• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

API album batch upload integration

j2k

Chevereto Member
Is there a way to use the existing API to make customization, to batch upload images under an username via a list of image URLs and create an album with assigned title at the same time?

If not, is this feasible to make it happen via a custom developed API or other alternative method?

I'm willing to pay for a custom solution to have this developed for in-house usage.

This will be done on a back end trusted admin script or command line, so no user authentication is required.

Thanks.

This will be done on a back end trusted admin script or command line, so no user authentication is required.
If this is all done completely back end... Wouldn't it just be more efficient to write a simple PHP script to batch upload images and insert them into the database and skip the whole API?

API is generally for front facing systems where sql information stills needs to be protected, but api keys can be revoked on a whim.

If this is all done completely back end... Wouldn't it just be more efficient to write a simple PHP script to batch upload images and insert them into the database and skip the whole API?

API is generally for front facing systems where sql information stills needs to be protected, but api keys can be revoked on a whim.
The reason for using the API calling the internal function is to verify if the image URL exist and is not a broken image with all my meta info generated to be consistent with the database.

I'm more concern about putting the batch images into an album with assigned album title and category, such that I can make integration with my other project with automation.

You can still use the built-in internal methods, basically you can create your own API.

Back