• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

anything about chevereto 4 and Quickty release date ?

Quickty is still under development but Chevereto v4 is not under development yet. I will love to show some stuff about Quickty but I can't since development is still on going.

Looking forward to both Rodolfo. Love your work.

Any idea when Chevereto v4 will be underway. I know you don't like to give specific time frames, just curious if it would be spring time or summer.

Thanks!!

Looking forward to both Rodolfo. Love your work.

Any idea when Chevereto v4 will be underway. I know you don't like to give specific time frames, just curious if it would be spring time or summer.

Thanks!!
Late 2017.

Is that the intended release period or when development would actually begin?

Real development will begin after I reach a stable Quickty release which could take some months. Hardest work is to craft the new system base (which I'm doing right now) and from there things get easier because is just re-write functions and get used to the new core.

Late 2017.
Hallucinate, originally it was going to be in 2015, then in 2016, and now at the end of 2017

I've been waiting (cheated) for about two years for the payment module that was going to be implemented, and it's not yet in the pipeline? I do not think it's honest to deceive your customers

That it is not an invention, answer of January 10, 16
I think those of 2015 have disappeared from the forum or at least I can not find them

"v3.7.0 was released in November and this is the first 3.7.X revision, usually several revisions are released in each minor version, including mostly bug fixes and small improvements. If you don't want those you can simply skip the update.

Each software has its own release versioning and I use major.minor.revision convention. For others a thing that I label as a revision is a major version (that's why chrome is currently in v47) and a new year change doesn't mean major version change by default. This is not Adobe release schedule were they just fool you each year. If something doesn't deserve to be labeled as a new major version I won't do that move.

V4.0 has been always mentioned that it will get released in 2016, we are just in day 10 of 2016 so I think that I still have plenty time for it.

Tech support if you need help. Please don't send me personal messages to request support.
Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
Rodolfo, Jan 10, 2016
"

link: https://chevereto.com/community/threads/chevereto-3-7-1-announcement.7017/#post-38395

TL;DR: Let me do my thing.

Hallucinate, originally it was going to be in 2015, then in 2016, and now at the end of 2017

I've been waiting (cheated) for about two years for the payment module that was going to be implemented, and it's not yet in the pipeline? I do not think it's honest to deceive your customers

At the end it out when it gets out. Simple as that.

FYI there are 11 pages of accepted requests and I choose how and when I add it to the system. You (customer) choose if you keep using the system or not, that's how things work... If you like something you use it, if not you get something else. At the end I choose what I add to the software and customers choose to keep supporting it or get something else.

I choose to focus in doing a major improvement to the core rather than keep adding small patches to Chevereto because I want to add more tools to the system so I can craft more and do it easier. I did the same thing when people thought that V2 was enough and that I was wasting my time doing a new core. At that time I explained the thing so many times that I don't want to do it any longer.

Your purchase never was attached to the promise of certain module or functionality added within certain time frame. If I say that it will get added, it will get added but I never point a date because I don't enjoy working with a schedule. I adapt this thing on the go and I choose the new additions based on popularity, usefulness and mostly in how efficient will work certain functionality.

V4.0 has been always mentioned that it will get released in 2016, we are just in day 10 of 2016 so I think that I still have plenty time for it.

Several things can happen in one year, one of those was the idea of get a more powerful and flexible core. At first V4 was intended to use the same core used in V3 but I figured that I will keep getting all these requests for new and more specific functionalities over and over because every year the system gets a larger crowd. Having noticed that, I'm doing a more powerful core this time.

Finally, this is software and there are plenty competitors out there to choose from. I'm aware that you aren't happy with some stuff around here but at the end Chevereto is good as it gets and I think that Chevereto is the major player which sets the bar.

I wake up everyday with the idea of push things to the next level, sorry if for doing that I'm missing some features at this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: bee
Back