• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Any XenForo Bridge? Or integration?

joey

Chevereto Noob
Hello. Are you planning or is there some sort of add-on/bridge/integtration to bring together your imagehosting script with XenForo?

Ok. I understand.

I forgot to add something else.

And if there isn't. Then whats the best way to make this work with a forum. Put it in a subdirectory? For example:

www.myforum.com/imageuploader

I don't want to buy a new domain.

Whats the best way to make this work with a forum. Put it in a subdirectory? For example:

www.myforum.com/imageuploader

I don't want to buy a new domain.

You can install Chevereto in a subdomain, subdirectory, sub-subdirectory, root domain, etc. If money is an issue you should check the Arvixe offer that we have which includes Core license + hosting + domain for just $48 year.

Thanks! I'll install it in a subdirectory.

I already have a vps with hostgator. I've been using a different image hosting script for a couple years. I want to try a new one.

i'm very like if have xeforo addon. I looked it long time but i still couldn't find it. big like if it's available. I believe that it will make more popular than....If it not very hard for you, kindly help to provide the code for next version Mr. @Rodolfo . Thank you very much.

Back