• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • πŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • πŸ’Έ Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Big Chevereto allthepics.net

Good start, create a logo and edit your terms of service and privacy policy pages. Then start marketing it!

@Barry try finding forums and other communities that discuss photos, file uploads, sharing and talk about your site. Get the word out organically. Start a social media page through Facebook/Instagram/Twitter and drive traffic by sharing your content with keyword hashtags that are highly searched. If you want to pay for ads, use Facebook and spend $50-$100 and drive thousands of users by creating a highly clickable ad and message. Good luck, let us know what works for you!

@Barry try finding forums and other communities that discuss photos, file uploads, sharing and talk about your site. Get the word out organically. Start a social media page through Facebook/Instagram/Twitter and drive traffic by sharing your content with keyword hashtags that are highly searched. If you want to pay for ads, use Facebook and spend $50-$100 and drive thousands of users by creating a highly clickable ad and message. Good luck, let us know what works for you!

Thanks for the words. I tried Facebook ads in the past (different niche), and was less than impressed with the results

Quick update on this. We are now over 30k images hosted, with little to no advertising. We have had to bring on a couple of extra storage devices.

Anyone have any critisisms? Suggestions?

p.s. I know we are still showing the generic chevereto TOS/About etc.

p.s. I know we are still showing the generic chevereto TOS/About etc
This is pretty simple to do and will make your site look more professional and finished.

Same with a logo.

Maybe I can design a logo for you?

This is pretty simple to do and will make your site look more professional and finished.

Same with a logo.

Maybe I can design a logo for you?

Thanks for the offer. In the process of getting one setup right now

Back