• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Albums not staying "Family Safe" after upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da' Pimp

Chevereto Member
When uploading multiple NSFW images that will be placed in an album I check "Not family safe upload".

1.PNG

But after it uploads, it is not unsafe after all.

2.PNG

We were alerted to this by a safe for work sponsor that was checking our content. :( Thank you in advance for your help.

Last edited:
Hi @Da' Pimp

I'm afraid that I couldn't replicate this bug in the demo website. Can you please indicate your website URL so I can have a look?

I found the problem. In this thread Rodolfo informed me that adding
Code:
#top-bar-explore { display: none !important; }
to the CSS would hide the Explore button, but keep it accessible to Google crawls. Well unfortunately doing that (for some reason) causes the above issue. :/

Is there another way to hide the explore button while allowing crawls, but not have the issue at hand? Thanks again for your help.

Hide something via a CSS hack is not related to the non-working NSFW flag, it is not related at all. In fact, I took the CSS code and add it to Dashboard > Settings > Theme and everything worked fine.

Most likely this was caused due to some editing at your end.

Thats crazy weird. The only thing I've ever changed outside of the dashboard is the above code. I didnt add the code to Dashboard > Settings > Theme, though, I added it directly to the style.css and style.min.css cause I'm a moron and when I removed it it made it work again. :/ Whatever the reason it works perfectly now, so thank you SO much, Rodolfo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back